Join the Insurance Resources team.
An environment that fosters growth.
Home » About Our Agency »
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference in our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Insurance Resources is seeking a customer service representative to help with day to day customer service operations. This position works in support of our personal lines department, and the employee will work directly with agents and our customers. This position requires excellent communication skills and the desire to provide quality customer service in every interaction.
- 4-40 Florida Customer Representative License.
- 1 – 3 years of insurance experience.
- 1 – 3 years of customer service experience.
- Associates or undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Ability to work in an insurance agency management system (Vertafore AMS360 is preferred).
- Ability to work in an insurance agency quoting system (QuoteRush and PL Rating are preferred).
- Must enjoy helping and working with fellow employees and customers.
- Manage a renewal list with our personal line’s agents.
- Work with personal lines agents to quote new business and rewrite existing business.
- Taking down prospect quote information for agents.
- Contact clients regarding billing issues, policy questions, and changes.
- Processing endorsement requests from agents.
- Reviewing policies and endorsements for accuracy.
- Reviewing and emailing of endorsements and policies.
- Renewal policy data entry.
- Issuing of certificates and evidences of insurance.
- Processing cancellations.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Position is paid hourly. Pay will be determined based on experience.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our team of professionals, and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Join our team and enjoy these benefits as you take your career to the next level.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance (Share)
- Continuing Education
- Simple Plan Savings
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.