Choosing the right auto insurance company can be very difficult. Many insureds nowadays go online and complete a form answer questions about limits that they don’t understand.

At Insurance Resources, we try to remove the online quoting headaches and let you talk to an actual person (that you can come visit) who is adept at discovering discounts and gaps that online raters and 800 numbers typically overlook. Our agents also have the ability to quote with multiple well-known and trusted carriers (Liberty Mutual, Travelers, Hartford, & Progressive just to name a few) to find you the most competitive pricing. So don’t delay contact our office or your agent for a quote today!

What coverages are offered?
The state of Florida only requires Personal Injury Protection and Property Damage Liability to drive a vehicle in the state of Florida. However, there are many coverages that you should have on your Auto policy, and our agents don’t think you should drive without most of them.

Bodily Injury Liability
This coverage pays for bodily injury you cause to the driver and passengers of another vehicle. By having Bodily Injury coverage you are covered if the other party sues you. You will typically see this as split limit coverage (i.e. $50,000/$100,000). The first amount represents the total that will be paid out per person. The second amount represents the amount that will be paid out in total.

Property Damage Liability
This pays for damages to another party’s vehicle if you’re responsible for an accident. If you’re looking to see if you have this coverage on your Auto insurance, it may be located next to your Bodily Injury limits

Uninsured Motorist
This coverage pays for damages or bodily injury you and your passengers suffer in an accident caused by another if that person either doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance. This coverage also has split limits that apply per person and in total (aggregate).

Personal Injury Protection
Personal Injury Protection or “no-fault” coverage provides medical expenses and lost wages in the event that you are injured in an auto accident. Unlike Uninsured Motorist it is paid out regardless of fault, and therefore is meant to prevent small liability lawsuits.

Medical Payments
This is a “no-fault” coverage that covers medical expenses for you, your passengers, and family members who are in the car at the time of an accident. This coverage is usually used to pay for hospital bills, surgery, x-rays, or ambulance charges.

Collision Coverage
This coverage pays for damage to your car if it hits another, car or object, or overturns. A deductible typically applies to this coverage.

Comprehensive Coverage
This coverage pays for damage to your car for incidents other than collision, such as fire, theft, hail, or vandalism. Like collision coverage, a deductible applies to this coverage as well

Rental Reimbursement
Rental reimbursement helps to pay the cost of renting a replacement vehicle after your car is in an accident. There usually is a max paid out per day and paid out in a period of 30 days (i.e. $30/$900).

Towing & Labor
Towing and labor coverage provides coverage if you need a tow, jump start, or have a lockout. Coverage can be added for a small premium charge.

Questions to Ask Your Agent

  • How much liability coverage do I need?
  • Is there a way to get extra liability coverage?
  • How much savings will result if I increase my deductibles?
  • Does the vehicle I drive affect my insurance rates?
  • Does my address affect my insurance rates?
  • If I add my son or daughter to my insurance, what will my rates look like?

Discounts We Look For

  • Multi-Policy
  • Mult-Car
  • Homeowner
  • Accident Free
  • Safe-Driver
  • Air Bag
  • Anti-Lock Brakes
  • Paperless
  • Advanced Purchase
  • Continuous Insurance
  • EFT
  • Annual Payment
  • Driving School
  • Good Student
  • Membership Affiliations
  • Senior Citizen
  • Many Others!
Compare Your Coverage!
Call Now ButtonTalk Now!